Outdoor Advertising Mockup Templates Bundle for Adobe Photoshop CS & CC
25 Cool Mock-ups For Your Flyers, Posters, and Advertising
Want to boost up your marketing game without spending too much time and money?
This 25 Outdoor Advertising Mockups Bundle is perfect for your Posters, Flyers, Billboards, Roll-Ups, Wall-Arts and Displays.
Give a realistic look to your designs with this super cool advertising mockups bundle. You can create Subways, Parks, Streets, Bus and Train Stations for Your Flyers and Posters in seconds with these mockups. That too without spending your time taking actual photographs of all these places.
What’s more! This bundle comes with an extended licence, so that you can use these mockups for unlimited personal and commercial projects!
- 25 Majestic Mockups
- Top Quality & Realistic
- PSD File Format
- Work via Smart Objects
- Huge Image Size For Great Close-Ups
- Full Instructions Included
the Artworks used as placeholder in the screenshots are property and kind concession of the awesome Alex Cherry http://vhm-alex.deviantart.com They are not included in this product, and used just for presentation.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
To use these mockups is very easy:
1) Open the psd mockup you need
2) Open your design (a flyer, poster, art or whatever) and click Ctrl/Command + A to select the whole Document, then go to Edit > Copy Merged. So you just copied entirely your design.
3) You can close your design, and go back to the mock-up opened at step 1. Open the Layers palette (F7), there are a couple of Layers, they're Smart Objects: this means they're like "nested" psds into your Document.
4) The ones you can edit are marked in Red: Double-click on the thumbnail of a Smart Object, and it will open a document. Before pasting your design there, you may want to delete the existing placeholder Layers (or just hide them).
Now Paste your design in there with Ctrl/Command + V, then Close. It will ask you to Save, click Yes.
5) Done! All the Smart Objects can be opened and Edited just by double click on its thumbnail or Right Click > Edit Contents
6)If your image is smaller or larger adapt it to the template and don't worry if you have to stretch it: what matters is the final size of the Mock-up you decide to export, if your image is 800x400 pixels, export the final mockup with a size similar to that.
6) Activate and Deactivate Lights and Vignette Groups for variations of the base photography, and customize the final image as you want.
25 HD templates for Adobe Photoshop CS & CC
VIDEO TUTORIAL ON A SIMILAR ITEM: