Lights Procreate Brushes
About this Item
Create your own digital light paintings with these Procreate brushes
Whether you want to draw neon signs, create glowing lettering, or add special effects such as flames or bloom to your illustrations, this set includes a nice variety, with a total of 27 brushes to choose from. The light effect is “built-in”, which means you just have to select a bright color and start painting 🙂
The pack is composed of 3 categories: Light pens (for lettering or painting), Flames, and Effects.
Bonus: I’ve also added 4 color palettes/swatches (Neon Colors, Cool & Warm whites, Retrowave, and Fire) that you can import to Procreate and use for your designs.
Note: due to their nature, these brushes work best on darker backgrounds.
Installation guide PDF download (make sure you have the latest version of Procreate installed – brushes are now provided as sets instead of single .brush files) https://ln2.sync.com/dl/7f1587d00/vbua2wmt-2jqbjtzv-u28bhq3r-uypd5sq2
- 27 Procreate brushes in a single .brushset format
- 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
- 4 bonus Procreate swatches/color palettes
- 1 PDF quick tips sheet
To use these brushes, you will need:
- The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
- An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third-party styluses, I recommend the iPad Pro + Apple Pencil combo, as they’re currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third-party styluses.