3D Earth World psd for Adobe Photoshop
The Most Beautiful 3D Earth Model!
- High Definition 3D Model of the Earth – Adobe Photoshop Psd Format
- Fully Layered Document with Groups
- Control with 3D Photoshop Tools and ToolKit Actions
- High Definition details
- Accurate geographic maps
- Works with any CC or CS Photoshop version that has the 3D Extension, in any Language
- Video Tutorial (link available soon)
The Most Detailed and Beautiful 3D World Globe The World in High Definition for Adobe Photoshop – 3D Extension Required PSD size 5800×3900 pixels 72 DPI
Photoshop Actions Included for Quick reposition
Photoshop Psd File with the 3D Earth Model of the World with the Globe, Lights and Background on Separate Layers. Export from Photoshop or other Image processing software and start creating amazing maps and illustrations with an high quality, high definition resource.
All the Continents, Nations, Seas, Oceans, Islands and Ice coverage represented in these Illustrations are 100% realistic and designed using official real photos of the Earth and real Maps (Read more in the Credits). These maps are suitable for any type of Web or Print project, public and personal, with the guarantee that they are a completely legit and reliable source of geographic information.
The Earth, more beautiful than ever. Does it look like that?
These textures and bump maps are designed to provide a well balanced mix between photorealism and drawing: colours, textures, edges, rivers, mountains, deserts, ice coverage, sea depths etc. are all enhanced to give an clarity to the geographic details.
Check if You have the 3D Extension in Your Photoshop
You can’t rotate the Globe and use the Actions if you don’t have the 3D Extension for Photoshop. Photoshop CC has the 3D extension included
If you want another view of your Nation request it in the Comments or Contact Us.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Includes detailed help file (easy to use)
Help and Suggestions - Photoshop 3D World
- Reduce the Image Size of the entire document if your Computer struggles with the file. Click Ctrl+Alt+I and reduce the size to decrease memory usage
- Check in your Preferences if Photoshop is using the Video Card correctly, Click Ctrl+K go to Performance and check that "use Graphic Processor" is active
- Install the Actions "3D World Toolkit.atn" to rotate the 3D World in some premade positions
- Rotate manually the 3D World with the 3D Controls: go to Window > 3D if you don't see them. You can control the Globe using the right and left buttons and the mouse wheel
Write me a private message if you need help